10/12/2021 2:03:36 PM
Our fall sports are beginning to wrap up in the next couple of weeks, and the basketball season is on the horizon!
This year we will have the following teams:
- Girls ‘B’ - Grades 4-6 (coached by Mr. Pete Stauffer & Mrs. Stephanie Goede)
- Boys ‘B2’ - Grade 5 (coached by Mr. Brad Heffelfinger)
- Boys ‘B1’ - Grade 6 (coached by Mr. Andy Duncan & Mr. Casey Holtz)
- Girls ‘A’ - Grades 7 & 8 (coached by Mr. George Mortl & Mr. Pete Stauffer)
- Boys ‘A’ - Grades 7 & 8 (coached by Mr. Mark Rindfleisch & Mr. Brad Heffelfinger)
In addition, the various teams will generally practice at the following times:
- Girls ‘B’ - Mondays & Wednesdays, 5:00-6:30
- Boys ‘B2’ - Tuesdays & Thursdays, 3:15-5:00
- Boys ‘B1’ - Tuesdays & Thursdays, 3:15-5:00
- Girls ‘A’ - Mondays & Wednesdays, 3:15-5:00
- Boys ‘A’ - Tuesdays & Thursdays, 5:00-6:30
PRACTICES ARE SCHEDULED TO BEGIN THE WEEK OF OCTOBER 25 (FOR BOYS), AND THE FOLLOWING WEEK (NOV 1) FOR GIRLS. A full list of practices and games can be viewed by clicking on the following link: www.sjtosaathletics.org. Please be aware that this is NOT a finalized schedule…and there WILL be some additions/changes that are yet to be made.
ALL STUDENTS MUST ALSO HAVE THEIR Athletic Activity Registration (online only) SUBMITTED BEFORE PARTICIPATING IN PRACTICES OR COMPETITION:
If your son or daughter participated in a fall sport, this form does not need to be filled out again. They will be valid for the remainder of the school year. If you have any questions, please let me know.
Finally, you should expect to receive some information from your child’s coach within the next couple of weeks. All coaches will be scheduling a day and time for a Parent/Coach meeting. Please be sure that at least one parent attend this meeting.