Serving St. John's since July 2001
Teaches Religion, History and Math in grades 5-8. Supervises grades K-8, preschool, and the Extended Care program.
- Bachelor of Science in Education - Dr. Martin Luther College, New Ulm, Minnesota
- Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction – Toledo University
- Certificate of Management – Marquette University
- Business Theory and Organization – UW Whitewater
- Teacher certification from the state of Wisconsin
Goals and Philosophy:
- In ministry I will work to glorify God through service to His church as an effective and efficient minister of the Word by praising His Name, sharing His Word, and Leading His People.
- In education I will lead students to a positive faith-based relationship with Christ, I will teach them to organize information, memorize what they have organized, and communicate what they have memorized.
Vision for the Future:
It is my hope to build the ministry at St. John’s to include childcare, preschool and an elementary school that serves the congregation and the community by attracting, strengthening and supporting Christian family life.
Click here to contact by email