Serving St. John's since August of 2012
Teaches 1st Grade and serves as School Music Accompanist
- Bachelor of Science in Education
- Specialties: Elementary Education and Music
Goals and Philosophy:
- To be an example of the love of Jesus to my students and their families.
- To partner with parents in the training of their children in order that they may know the love of their Savior, grow in knowledge and faith, and show the love of Jesus in their words and actions.
Vision for the Future:
Click here to contact by email
- To serve my Savior in whatever role he places before me as a mother, wife, and teacher.
- To continue my education as a teacher by obtaining a Wisconsin State License and begin a master’s program.